Ganja Express provide safe, legal access to medical cannabis that delivers quick and discreet to your doorstep. Patients can enjoy a wide selection, low prices and easy access to some of the best cannabis strains in Canada.
Ganja Express is a Canadian company based in BC that provides legal, safe access to high-quality Medicinal Marijuana for patients.
Alot of their patients suffer from many conditions and disorders such as chronic pain, insomnia, nausea, and loss of appetite.
Patients must register with Ganja Express before ordering or shopping – Registration is easy!
They commit to changing the perception of marijuana. Ganja Express believe all Canadians over the age of 19 should have access to the many benefits that marijuana offers. With legalization happening in October, the Canadian government now agrees. In their most recent ruling, the Supreme Court of Canada said that all patients are required reasonable access to their medicine. They also believe legalizing marijuana will keep it out of the hands of children and deny criminals the profits of illegal dealing.
Privacy and Security
Ganja Express is safe, discreet and reliable, offer Secure Encrypted Transactions, and are Trusted and loved by hundreds of Canadians. They provide fast and guaranteed delivery and offer users over 50 strains of high-grade BC marijuana to choose. They are one of 120+ dispensaries in Vancouver (over 200 in Canada) that are NOT operating under the federally-approved medical marijuana system. To qualify under the federal system, you’ll need to get a doctor’s approval and Health Canada’s permission to purchase from one of the 26 licensed producers. City Hall and VPD have allowed dispensaries to increase so people can safely access medicine, so long as there are no sales to minors or any gang affiliations.
Consumers are not targets
There are about 20 mail order marijuana sites in Vancouver. Vancouver has been shipping weed in the mail since the 90’s, and to date, we know of no-one who has ever caught charges with receiving pot in the mail. However, there is still a risk on both ends as they are not working with any federal approval.
Ordering and Pricing
Your order will be discreetly packaged and vacuum-sealed to protect and maintain your privacy. Ganja Express ship using empty boxes with no indication of what is inside. Here’s a step-by-step guide on placing your order online with Ganja Express
- Locate the products you are interested in ordering by going to https://ganjaexpress.ca/product-category/shop/
- Click on the desired product(s), choose your quantity then click “Add to Cart.”
- When you are ready to Checkout, click on the shopping cart icon
- If you have a coupon code, enter in the code and click Apply Coupon.
- When you’re ready to click on the green Proceed to Checkout button
- In the Checkout page, you will need to log in with your email address and password. If this is your first time registering with us, you will need to provide your email and choose a password, and an account will be set up for you
- Once you’ve filled in all the required fields, you’ll need to accept the Terms and Conditions (located on the bottom of the page) then click “Place Order.”
- On the Checkout Confirmation page, you will see your order number and instructions on sending an Interac E-transfer. Orders only ship after E-transfer confirmation
- Once they collect your E-Transfer, your order will be processed and will ship the following business day. They will email your Xpresspost tracking number as soon as available
If you would like to add or edit your order, you’ll need to place a new order, and your original order will cancel automatically if left unpaid after two days. Ganja Express change the status of your order to “complete” once they drop off your package to the post office. It is to show your order is complete on our end. To find out your expected delivery date, please track your order by logging into your account and clicking on the truck icon beside your order number. Furthermore, it will bring you to the tracking link.
E-transfer is the only form of payment we accept. If you apply online banking with a Canadian bank or credit union, then sending a transfer takes just a couple of minutes. Instructions will provide with your online invoice and orders ship only after receipt of e-transfer. After they receive your payment, your order will ship 1-2 business days. If you are new to Interac E-transfers, please visit http://www.interac.ca/en/interac-e-transfer-consumer.html.
We ship discreet vacuum packages to maintain your privacy and security. If you would like to add or edit your order, you’ll need to place a new order, and your original order will cancel automatically if left unpaid after two days.
If you have any complaints, inquiries or issues, go online to https://ganjaexpress.ca/support/?page=sign-in&redirect_to=https%3A%2F%2Fganjaexpress.ca%2Fsupport%2F%3Fdc%3D1535031342&dc=1535031342
Or send them an email at [email protected]
Ganja Express ship their products using empty boxes with no indication of what is inside. Unfortunately, they do not ship outside of Canada.
If they receive your order and Interac E-transfer by our 9 am PST cutoff time, your order will ship that business day. If they accept your order and payment after 9 am PST, your order will ship the next business day.
$10 – XpressPost – Canada Post Xpress 2-3 business days to most parts of Canada.
Ganja Express guarantees delivery (except for residents of Nunavut and Northern Quebec, or if you provide an inaccurate/incomplete address or request no signature required).